4 coaching services for innovation support
This service helps start-ups, micro and small companies create and develop their business. It contributes:
- to hit the market with a first, innovative product
- to acquire new customers and conquer new markets
- by renewing offerings
- by developing technology, human resources and money
The team of accredited coaches and the network of specialists are familiar with those challenges, they are skilled in setting up and supporting innovation projects, and provide customized and structured support to each company. To conclude, they bring strategic insights, a market orientation and a holistic perception of stakes.
This service helps build partnerships and cooperation projects aimed at achieving business innovations. It is based on:
- a methodology that is internationally recognized as “best practice”
- a portfolio of tools made freely available to companies
- a network of partners in Switzerland and abroad to set up consortia of projects
- access to innovation programs for co-financing projects
This service can embrace open innovation strategies.
This service helps with evolving and optimizing the organization. It is based on a methodology that facilitates alignment to strategy. Goals are:
- aligning organization and resources to strategy
- increasing productivity
- improving performance
- controlling production cycles and processes
- optimizing costs and operations
These services, combined with quick response times, make the difference in imagining, building and integrating constructive changes, leading to tangible improvements.
The service offers access to a multitude of financing sources, such as:
- equity capital (Venture Capital, Business Angel, etc.)
- dept capital (bank loans, venture capital, business angels, loan guarantees, etc.)
- other contributions (public institutions, foundations, etc.)
- alternative financing sources for your projects (ICO, crowdfunding, etc.)
platinn’s Finance accredited coaches master the challenge of raising funds. They contribute a strategic view and a holistic understanding of financial needs of companies.
The recurrent platinn customer satisfaction survey shows highly satisfied customers on “usefulness of the support” and “motivation to repeat the experience”. 88% of respondents say they are positive or even very positive on platinn coachings.